Sony Smart Tv Bluetooth Speakers – Tom’s Guide is powered by its audience. When you purchase through a link on our site, we may receive an affiliate commission. This is why you can trust us.
Your TV may have multiple ports for connecting wired devices, but that’s not your only option. You can also pair multiple speakers or headphones using Bluetooth. Wireless connections are convenient, especially since they help reduce the amount of cable that might be behind your TV.
Sony Smart Tv Bluetooth Speakers
Aside from using your remote to navigate the settings menu, pairing your audio with your TV Pairing your device via Bluetooth isn’t much different than pairing your device with your phone. This is how to get started.
Amazon.com: Sony Srs Xb33 Extra Bass Wireless Bluetooth Portable Speaker, Ip67 Waterproof & Durable For Home, Outdoor, And Travel, 24 Hour Battery, Party Lights, Usb Type C, And Speakerphone, Red
1. Open Bluetooth settings. Open the main settings menu and open the Bluetooth settings from the Network and accessories menu.
2. Make sure Bluetooth is turned on. Although your TV should have Bluetooth turned on by default, since it’s still used to connect the remote’s microphone to the TV, you’ll want to confirm that the switch is turned on.
3. Add devices. To begin pairing a new set of speakers or headphones with your TV, select “Add Device” from the menu to find your product. If you haven’t already, put your device into pairing mode so the TV can discover it.
4. Search and Pair The TV will inform you that it is searching for devices. If your device is properly set up in pairing mode, it should appear in the list of available devices. If you have multiple Bluetooth devices in the room or live in an apartment or neighborhood nearby, you may see Bluetooth devices that aren’t yours.
Sony Srs Xb13 Review
5. Connected Devices. If everything went well, your Bluetooth device will appear in the list of connected devices. Now, you can use this paired device for TV audio whenever it’s on.
6. Select the paired device. When you want to disconnect a device or even remove it completely, just select the appropriate item from the list of paired devices.
7. Disconnect or Unpair When you select a paired device, it will give you the option to disconnect or unpair.
Disconnecting the device will retain the Bluetooth pairing in the TV’s memory, but will not use the device to play audio while disconnected. This option is good for something like headphones, which you might want to pair with something else like your phone, but there’s also the option to use them with your TV.
Sony Srs Xb402m Bluetooth Smart Speaker With Alexa Review
Unpairing will optionally remove the device entirely. You can still use it with your TV, but you’ll have to go through the entire pairing process again, instead of just reconnecting. This option is preferred for equipment you are unlikely to use with the TV again, such as speakers you are replacing or headphones left by an audience member.
Previous page How to enable advanced picture support for Blu-ray and game consoles on Sony TV Next page How to set up screen mirroring with your Sony TV from a smartphone
Brian Westover is currently the chief analyst, PC and hardware at PCMag. However, until recently, he was a senior editor at Tom’s Guide, where he led the site’s TV coverage for several years, reviewing series and writing about everything from 8K to HDR to HDMI 2.1. He also put his computer knowledge to good use, checking out multiple PCs and Macs, and also led to router and network management in our home. Before joining Tom’s Guide, he wrote for TopTenReviews and PCMag.. Bring your party to life with a unique 3D audio experience – creating festive vibes wherever you go.
The speakers of the SRS-XB31 have been carefully designed to give you a true 3D experience. The blue line shows that the corner speakers with the new DSP technology deliver your music to a wider area, creating a festival feel wherever you are.
Sony Srs Xb43 Extra Bass Portable Bluetooth Speaker (taupe) Bundle With Tech Smart Usa Audio Entertainment Essentials Bundle 2020 + Deco Gear Power Bank 8000 Mah W/ Wireless Device Charging
Simply touch your speaker in different places to create different sounds – like scratches, snares, drums and claps. Control the volume with the volume, tap gently for soft sounds or turn it up for loud sounds.
Enjoy the same music with the Wireless Party Chain. Connect up to 100 wireless speakers with BLUETOOTH® technology and sync music and lights so everyone can dance together.
Control the party from the dance floor, with | Music Center app – select your favorite playlist, watch the next song, change the light and sound mode.
Your SRS-XB31 is uniquely protected so it not only looks good, but you can throw it overboard without any problems.
How To Pair Bluetooth Devices To Your Sony Smart Tv
With an IP67 rating, your speaker can be submerged in water and thanks to the high-quality fabric specially made in Japan, there will be no problem washing it.
Thanks to its IP67 rating, you can take the speaker to the beach, the forest, the desert or wherever you want – the SRS-XB31 will keep playing, no matter how dusty the surface.
Low power smartphone? Connect the USB port on the side of the SRS-XB31 to charge the battery.
You don’t need to rely on equipment to operate the SRS-XB31. Do everything you need by simply pressing a button on your speaker.
Best Portable Bluetooth Speakers In 2022
Get your party going with the SRS-XB31 wireless speaker. Enjoy a 3D music festival experience and boost your energy with Party Booster and flashing lights.
We are committed not only to offering products, services and content that provide an engaging experience, but also to working towards the goal of zero environment in all our business activities.
Smart tv with bluetooth speakers, sony outdoor bluetooth speakers, best bluetooth smart speakers, bluetooth speakers for samsung smart tv, sony bravia smart tv bluetooth, bluetooth speakers sony price, sony bluetooth speakers wireless, sony stereo bluetooth speakers, sony bluetooth speakers, sony portable bluetooth speakers, samsung smart tv bluetooth speakers, bluetooth speakers for smart tv